Coronavirus Update, 1 April 2021
Following the most recent ‘road map’ announcement by the Government, we would like to reassure our patients that there is no change to our current services and appointments will continue as scheduled.
We will still be accepting both NHS and Private new patients at this time.
All appointments are still being made by our reception team over the phone. We are currently not booking follow-up appointments on the day. You will be contacted nearer the time your next appointment is due.
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. Where possible we kindly ask that patients attend their appointments alone to minimise footfall within the Practice.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
There will be some significant differences when you come for your next appointment. Please read the following carefully:
- About 2 days before your appointment, you will receive an email from us containing some health screening questions. It is important that this questionnaire is filled out and returned to us before your appointment or we may not be able to treat you.
- Upon arrival patients should stay in their cars/outside the practice and call Reception on 01962 710880 to make us aware of your arrival.
- Before entering the Practice, the patient’s temperature will be taken. Patients with temperatures above 37.8 °C will be rescheduled. Please do not take paracetamol prior to the appointment as this can artificially lower your temperature if you have even a small fever. You will be escorted directly to the surgery by a nurse.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the practice. However if there are circumstances where you do need to accompany your child, we are happy to discuss this on the phone prior to the appointment. Should you need to attend the appointment with your child you will be required to provide and wear a face mask.
- If you come by car, please leave as much as you can such as coats, mobile phones, bags etc. in the car. If you come on foot please leave as much as you can at home. There will be a box for you to put any loose items into whilst in the surgery.
- Patients and any accompanying adults will be asked to sanitise their hands using alcohol gel upon entering the Practice.
- We will send a treatment update with your child and feel free to request a phone call or email to discuss the appointment with the treating clinician.
- We would also appreciate any payments to be made over the phone or by bank transfer if possible. We accept all card types except for American Express, Diners Club and JCB.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.