Coronavirus Update, 24 February 2022
Following the most recent guidance from the Government and the lifting of all COVID measures across England, we would like to make all our patients and visitors aware that this change does not apply to healthcare facilities.
As a result we are still required by law to follow the guidance set out for us by NHS England.
We will still ask all patients to wear a face covering inside the practice (unless exempt), complete their COVID screening questionnaire prior to their appointment and not attend their appointment if they are exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
You are now able to book follow up appointments on the day with our reception team, you will be asked to do this at the end of your visit. If you are unable to schedule your follow up appointment on the day, you will be contacted nearer the time your next appointment is due.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
There will be some significant differences when you come for your next appointment. Please read the following carefully:
- About 2 days before your appointment, you will receive an email from us containing some health screening questions. It is important that this questionnaire is filled out and returned to us before your appointment or we may not be able to treat you.
- Upon arrival patients should report to reception to make us aware of your arrival, you will then be invited to sanitise your hands and take a seat in the waiting room.
- We politely request that where possible the patient should attend the appointment alone, however if there are circumstances where you do need to accompany your child, you will be required to provide and wear a face covering. If the surgery is deemed too crowded by your clinician you may be asked to remain in the waiting room.
- If you come by car, please leave as much as you can such as coats, mobile phones, bags etc. in the car. If you come on foot please leave as much as you can at home. There will be a box for you to put any loose items into whilst in the surgery.
- Please see our reception team at the end of your appointment to book your next visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon.